Thursday, July 28, 2005

Shelter - old interview and video



Ray cappo: For me as I wrote on the website, disaster is our destiny in the material world. we all must die. Our hearts go out. I know people who have personaly died. fans wrote that had loved ones or friends that we're lost. in tragic times it must not bury us but propell us to live today. My daily prayer is "Dear Lord please help me live today like it's my last day on earth in respect to my mind, body, spirituality, diet and relationships." If we die being the best person we can be there is no loss for us..

Facedownfall.com

MP3: Shelter - in praise of others.mp3

VIDEO:
In The Van Again (2000)
Don't Walk Away (2000)

Shelter – TV documentary from Passengers (UK TV 1996 – 14mins approx.)

Quicktime (262mb)
Windows Media (49mb)
Real (3.6mb)